[wdmaudiodev] Re: Question about APO and multichannel inputs

  • From: Arunasree_Swapna@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:53:53 -0700

I am faced with a similar problem with an LFX APO we have.
Why is the behavior different for different players and how do we use the
API  IsInputFormatSupported() and IsOutputFormatSupported() correctly, so
we can do the right thing?
Any code snippets?

~Aruna

Arunasree Swapna
Software Engineer
Logitech
360-514-5760 (office)

                                             "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
             "Cheng-mean Liu                 <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             (SOCCER)"                                                  cc
             <soccerl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                             [wdmaudiodev] Re: Question
                                             about APO and multichannel
             Sent by:                        inputs
             wdmaudiodev-bounce@free
             lists.org

             08/03/2009 09:47 AM

                Please respond to
             wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                       rg

When  running  with  different  players,  are you seeing different behavior
(call    parameters,    return    code)   in   your   APO's   handling   of
IsInputFormatSupported()?