[wdmaudiodev] Property page and dialog

  • From: "lk" <lkchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:33:27 +0800

Dear all,

Recently, I'm working on creating own property page of my APO.
Adding a page to the property sheet is done successfully.

My question is:
If I want to create a dialog that will be showed once users click some
"Details" button on the page,
should I create a dialog object or a property page object to do that ?
There are some controls on the Details dialog, and I have to write apo effect
properties through this dialog.
Though it seems to be a simple question, suggestions will be highly appreciated!
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
lk