[wdmaudiodev] Re: Programmatically changing a default play back device

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 12:01:36 -0800

Charan Satyanarayan wrote:

We are developing a desktop application for configuring/controlling a Headset connected to windows PC.

On launch of application, we identify our headset and intend to switch the ‘default playback device’ to our headset.

Please do let us know, if this is a possibility in windows or suggest a way to implement this behavior.

This is the user's decision to make.  You don't get to make it for him.

--
Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.