[wdmaudiodev] Problem using KSPROPERTY_RTAUDIO_BUFFER_WITH_NOTIFICATION.

  • From: Lokesh Patakolusu <lokeshp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 19:05:51 -0400

Dear All,

I am trying to get the property KSPROPERTY_RTAUDIO_BUFFER_WITH_NOTIFICATION
but the KSRTAUDIO_BUFFER had the buffer size as 0.I am not sure why the
driver is faling to allocate cyclic buffer.I tried with the two sizes : 1024
and 2048.But still it returned 0 bytes.Anybody experimented it before.

Initially when i tried with KSPROPERTY_RTAUDIO_BUFFER by giving 2048
bytes,it allocated 4096 byes sucessfuly.When i switched to
KSPROPERTY_RTAUDIO_BUFFER_WITH_NOTIFICATION it returned 0 bytes.

If anybody have any idea pls let me know.

Thanks
Lokesh