[wdmaudiodev] Re: Problem on setting wavecyclc

  • From: "Sam Tertzakian" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:47:00 -0700

Sorry, for the delay in the response.

What I meant was.I mananged to get audio to play/record.but, for various
reasons some of the WHQL tests would not pass.

It is for this reason, I switched to WavePCI. After that, the WHQL tests
passed.

I would be happy to provide you source code, but I just don't have it now.

Again, I suggest you use WavePCI instead.it is a lot easier to understand
and you have more control over the data movement in the driver.

  _____