[wdmaudiodev] Re: Printer Driver

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:44:00 -0800

Nitin Porwal, Noida wrote:

Hi,
I have to write a printer driver on windows-xp for USB printer. My
requirements are to-
1. Modify the default GUI, provided by Windows printing architecture, having
various options for printing.
2. While rendering images, the compression needs to be done according to
customized compression algo.
3. Write a print status monitor, showing the status of the printer.

For these what are the components that I need to modify in the Windows
printing architecture?

Have you already taken the two steps I gave you the first time, which you quoted in this message?

As you mentioned in your first message, this really is off-topic for this list. You should post your question on comp.os.ms-windows.nt.kernel-mode, or on microsoft.public.win32.programmer.kernel.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx