[wdmaudiodev] Re: Printer Driver

  • From: "Nitin Porwal, Noida" <nitinp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:33:32 +0530

Hi,
I have to write a printer driver on windows-xp for USB printer. My
requirements are to-
1. Modify the default GUI, provided by Windows printing architecture, having
various options for printing.
2. While rendering images, the compression needs to be done according to
customized compression algo.
3. Write a print status monitor, showing the status of the printer.

For these what are the components that I need to modify in the Windows
printing architecture?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nitin