[wdmaudiodev] Re: PcRegisterSubdevice returns NT_STATUS_ALLOTTED_SPACE_EXCEEDED

  • From: Matt Gonzalez <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:23:06 -0700

Sounds like you need to increase the MaxObjects count you pass to PcAddAdapterDevice.

Matt

Marc Titinger wrote:
Hello All,

did anyone already hit against a NT_STATUS_ALLOTTED_SPACE_EXCEEDED return code after calling PcRegisterSubdevice ?
My code runs fine until I try to register the 8'th subdevice (I register a wave and a topology miniport for each subdevice).
is there a limitation in the number of miniports that may be registered to portclass ?

regards,

Marc Titinger.

You can find Digigram at:
BIRTV, Beijing, China, August 25 - 28, 2005, Booth number: 2068
IBC, Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 9-13 2005, Booth number: 8.257
PLASA, London, UK, September 11-14 2005, EtherSound booth number: AA3

****************** WDMAUDIODEV addresses: Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe Unsubscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe Moderator: mailto:wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: http://www.wdmaudiodev.de/