[wdmaudiodev] Re: PC Audio Capture

  • From: Sushma <sushma.yella@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:33:42 +0530

Hi Tim,

I'm pretty new to kernel streaming. I see a lot of IOCTL_KS_*
properties but i do not think i need to handle all. Can i find some
info for which properties i need to look into.

Also, one of my question is still unanswered. Can i implement a common
solution for XP/Vista/Wn 7.

I had run the total recorder application. The total recording
application installs a audio class upper filter for XP and Vista. How
is this possible in Vista when app is directly writing to DMA buffer?