[wdmaudiodev] Re: Obtaining unique identifier of Filter from its DispatchRoutines

  • From: swapnil kamble <swap.kamble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:57:01 +0530

I got the wave name of filter from Filter's dispatch routines. But can I get
this name from Pin's Dispatch routines too, like PinDispatchSetState or
PinDispatchCreate. Here I tried using obtained IRP from Pin's Dispatch
function but that FileObject's FileName gives some GUID like this way,

{146F1A80-4791-11D0-A5D6-28DB04C10000}\???????. Instead, I want Wave name of
Filter to which this Pin belongs.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil