[wdmaudiodev] Obtaining the PID

  • From: Antonio GÃmez Muriana <senco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lista WDM Audo Dev <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:27:30 +0100

I need to get the actual PID, so when I tryed to call to PsGetCurrentProcessId(), I found that it's not in wdm.h. I included ntddk.h, but then, the compiler doesn't want to compile the file. I get no errors and no warnings. So I have to add manually these lines:

extern "C" {
ÂÂÂ HANDLE PsGetCurrentProcessId(VOID);
ÂÂÂ HANDLE PsGetCurrentThreadId(VOID);
}

Does anyone know why ntddk.h doesn't want to compile?

--
Antonio GÃmez Muriana
Multimedia Developer