[wdmaudiodev] Need help on IID_IMiniport

  • From: Neetu Sand <neetu.freelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 17:59:05 +0530

Hi All,

I am trying to build a MIDI driver based on DDK sample. While building it
is complaining about :

"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IPowerNotify"
"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IMusicTechnology"
"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IMiniport"

These GUIDs are defined in PortCls.h. I am adding Portcls.lib and
Stdunk.lib for TARGET_LIBS but still I am getting these errors.

Any ideas on what am I doing wrong here?

cheers
Neetu