[wdmaudiodev] Need help in device power state transition test

  • From: Parinitha Kashyap <parinitha.kashyap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:37:28 -0700

Hello,

I am running win 8.1 hck tests on my wavecyclic audio driver. I get a
failure in the device power state transition test as shown in the attached
screenshot. The same driver passed the same test on win 10 hlk. So, I think
it is some configuration issue with my win 8.1 machine. Pls refer to the
screenshot and help me with this issue. I have the latest hck filters
installed.

Thank you,
*Warm regards,*
Parinitha Kashyap