[wdmaudiodev] Re: Need help in Wave Test

  • From: Gaurav Khuntale <gauravkhuntale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:50:40 +0530

Hi Tim,

Yes, dataranges shown in ksstudio were according to my expectation.

Also yes i am making virtual speaker and my pin is KSPIN_DATAFLOW_IN. My
pin descriptor is,

PCPIN_DESCRIPTOR MiniportPins[] =
{
    // Wave Out Streaming Pin (Renderer) KSPIN_WAVE_RENDER_SINK
    {
        MAX_INPUT_STREAMS,
        MAX_INPUT_STREAMS,
        0,
        NULL,
        {
            0,
            NULL,
            0,
            NULL,
            SIZEOF_ARRAY(PinDataRangePointersStream),
            PinDataRangePointersStream,
            KSPIN_DATAFLOW_IN,
            KSPIN_COMMUNICATION_SINK,
            &KSCATEGORY_AUDIO,
            NULL,
            0
        }
    },

    // Wave Out Bridge Pin (Renderer) KSPIN_WAVE_RENDER_SOURCE
    {
        0,
        0,
        0,
        NULL,
        {
            0,
            NULL,
            0,
            NULL,
            SIZEOF_ARRAY(PinDataRangePointersBridge),
            PinDataRangePointersBridge,
            KSPIN_DATAFLOW_OUT,
            KSPIN_COMMUNICATION_NONE,
            &KSCATEGORY_AUDIO,
            NULL,
            0
        }
    },
};

Can you please tell me which function exactly gets called when anyone tries
to instantiate pin of wave filter ?

Thanks.