[wdmaudiodev] Need help in Wave Test

  • From: Gaurav Khuntale <gauravkhuntale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:33:25 +0530

Hello,

I am working on a audio driver which is based on wavecyclic. My driver is
failing Wave test with following errors,

1) FAIL : Data Intersection Test\Render Streaming\Check Supported Formats
       CKsPin::Instantiate.  Failed to instantiate KSPIN_DATAFLOW_IN pin!
       KsCreatePin returned = 0x00000001
       [ GetLastError() returned 1 (0x1) - Incorrect function.   ].
       FAIL: KSPROPERTY_PIN_DATAINTERSECTION Succeeded, Pin Creation Failed.

2) Compliance Tests\UAA-Compliance Test
  1.FAIL: The Device driver is not one of the UAA Compliant types
(HDAudio,USB      Audio 1.0, USB Audio 2.0, Bluetooth)!

Regarding first failure, i tried to search about that but failed to
understand what exactly Failure is and reason behind the failure. My
primary understanding says, this failure is because my driver is not
supporting KSPROPERTY_PIN_DATAINTERSECTION property. Is this right ? Can
anyone please help me here ?

Regarding second failure, as my driver is virtual driver, how can i pass
this failure ? Should my driver must be from one of the category listed in
failure ?

Thank you.