[wdmaudiodev] Re: Need help in KS Topology Test - WinBlue, Wave test- Certification

  • To: wdmaudiodev <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:18:05 -0700

Ok. Let me just go through the steps that I did for building the project.
1) Right click on sysvad. Change the config for all the projects to debug,
x64. Check all the build/deploy boxes for all projects. Change the config
on top of visual studio to debug | x64.
2) Build solution in debug| x64
3) Output: Inf2Cat was skipped since the project could not find inf files.
4) So, I copied the tabletaudiosample.inf file to
audio\sysvad\x64\debug\package
and built the solution again.
5) Output: Signability test failed - tabletaudiosample.inf does not have
NTAMD64 decorated model sections.

VS is probably not substituting the NT$ARCH$ to NTAMD64?

*Warm regards,*
Parinitha Kashyap

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Matthew van Eerde <
Matthew.van.Eerde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[DeviceInstall32] is giving me an error in inf2cat generation

What error?