[wdmaudiodev] Re: Need help in KS Topology Test - WinBlue, Wave test- Certification

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:06:03 -0700

wdmaudiodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am getting pretty confused here. NT$ARCH$ means that $ARCH$ is
substituted by either x86 or x64 depending on what the architecture
is. So, having it as NT$ARCH$ shouldn't matter, right? Do i need to
add decorated model section in inf for building it in debug | x64?
There is a [DeviceInstall32] section in inf. It is giving me an error
in inf2cat generation.

The substitution is done by the "stampinf" command as part of the build
process. You should be finding a stamped INF with those flags removed,
somewhere in the output directory. If not, then perhaps the INF files
are not correctly part of the project.