[wdmaudiodev] Re: Need help in KS Topology Test - WinBlue, Wave test - Certification

  • From: Matthew van Eerde <Matthew.van.Eerde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 23:31:22 +0000

KSPROPERTY_AUDIOSIGNALPROCESSING_MODES is a new property for all audio drivers
that was introduced in Windows 8.1.

portcls miniports can implement IMiniportAudioSignalProcessing to have
portcls.sys support the property on their behalf.

The SysVad sample driver shows how to implement it:
https://github.com/Microsoft/Windows-driver-samples/tree/master/audio/sysvad