[wdmaudiodev] Re: Naive beginner with only a concept: front filter to use a VST plugin.

  • From: "Vincent Burel \(VB-Audio\)" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 08:57:44 +0200

Hello,

VB-CABLE can be used as Virtual I/O by stand alone application:

See AudioDensityDemo to test this technology.

If you would like to implement the same in your stand alone application I
propose fixed price license for specific VB-CABLE and direct access from
your application.

To get more information, I invite you to contact me directly…

Regards

Vincent Burel

www.vb-cable.com