[wdmaudiodev] Re: Multiple instances of MSVAD sample

  • From: pritesh gajjar <gajjar.pritesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:23:50 +0530

I got it working. Few changes in inf and in driver are required and it
works.

In inf  ....

add 2 interfaces for wave and topology name (say wave2 and topology2)
correspondingly do the appropriate required changes.

In Driver ....

Use InstallSubDevice twice for both wave2 and topology2. Make sure that you
have same name in inf as well as in driver too.
Connect these two filters by PcRegisterPhysicalConnection () call, with
topoout , wavein and waveout topoin.

One more  important thing, Make sure you provide number of filters you
create in PcAddAdapterDevice () call correctly.

Thanks.

--
Thanks and regards
Pritesh