[wdmaudiodev] Re: Multiple instances of MSVAD sample

  • From: Vipin Kumar <vipin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:41:46 +0530

Hi,
    i would take the data from the client's mic, wrap it as  RDP protocol
and send it to TS,.
   On the server,my app/services will take the data, and feed it to the
driver( user specific instance of virtual mic), thus the application's can
get the microphone.

  I just want to get the audio in support ( via microphone) for the Terminal
server clients.i don't think there is open-source code to do that.

  Let me know if my approach is wrong or if you have a better approach.

Let me your ideas.

Thanks for your reply

Regards,
Vipin