[wdmaudiodev] Multiple instances of MSVAD sample

  • From: Vipin Kumar <vipin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:58:40 +0530

Hi,
    i  would like to create multiple instances of MSVAD.Actually i am try to
create a Virtual audio in support for Terminal server clients.Since MS
doesn't provide it. So, AFAIK if we create virtual nodes, one per user and
set it up in audio devices, then it should work.Let me know if my approach
is wrong

Or, if there is other way round such as 1 single node is enough to fulfil
all requests( of course we will use different buffers for each user).

What would be your approach if you are asked to do it ?

i don't think any such samples are there (with source).

Let me know your ideas.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Vipin