[wdmaudiodev] Re: Multichannel test playback in Win10

  • From: Matthew van Eerde <Matthew.van.Eerde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:51:57 +0000

Rereading your original mail...

You hit the "Test" button on the Advanced tab, with the format you want
selected...

And a pin is being created, and even getting as far as KSSTATE_PAUSE...

And *then* you're getting format-support queries?

That's pretty weird.

What format is being passed to the pin creation dispatch routine?

I assume the format support queries are still targeted to a filter handle, not
a pin handle.

Can you grab traces and send them to me? This isn't a glitch /per se/, but the
instructions are the same:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/matthew_van_eerde/archive/2015/08/11/taking-audio-glitch-traces-on-windows-10-desktop-edition.aspx