[wdmaudiodev] Re: Multichannel test playback in Win10

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:38:19 +1100

Hi Eugene,

Our PCIe cards support 5.1 and 7.1 playback and work fine on 10. I haven't
gone looking in the debugger to see what buffer size is passed in
KSPROPERTY_PIN_PROPOSEDDATAFORMAT, but looking at my source code, if it's
less than sizeof (KSDATAFORMAT_WAVEFORMATEX) I return
STATUS_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL, not STATUS_NO_MATCH. That might be worth trying.

Jeff