[wdmaudiodev] Re: Multichannel test playback in Win10

  • From: Matthew van Eerde <Matthew.van.Eerde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 20:25:48 +0000

One way it could be your driver problem is if you returned that FormatSize = 64
format from a KSPROPERYT_PIN_PROPOSEDATAFORMAT, _PROPOSEDATAFORMAT2, or data
intersection request.

GAudiT is just checking to see whether your driver can be coerced into
bluescreening or returning memory that it shouldn't, by sending intentionally
invalid DeviceIoControl calls. It's not a functional test.