[wdmaudiodev] Re: Multichannel audio device seen as stereo

  • From: Matt Gonzalez <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:20:48 -0800

Moreover if you support this property in your minidriver, you might be
handling it incorrectly, making Windows believe that you don't support
anything else than KSAUDIO_SPEAKER_STEREO.

Could it be because I do not have the topology part of the miniport? I thought
I would not need it as my device has no mixing and volume control on it.

Regards,
Bart

In my case, I just had to add support for KSPROPERTY_AUDIO_CHANNEL_CONFIG to my IMiniportWavePci class and then everything was jake.

Matt