[wdmaudiodev] Re: Mixer problem with capture-only wave device on Windows 2000

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:53:23 +1100

Thanks for your suggestion. I have run KSStudio and all of my controls are
visible and appear to be okay. The "Check Topology" option doesn't report
any errors. Yet my controls are still not being seen by the mixer API or
SndVol32.

Is there any way to see what is happening in the Kernel Streaming Topology
to Audio Mixer API Translation process?

Jeff