[wdmaudiodev] Re: Mixer compatibility under Vista

  • From: Andrew Elder <aelder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:15:21 -0400

Hi Jeff,

I recall from previous posts that you make audio cards that may have some of the same issues as ours.

Do you expose your own custom mixing interface ?

- Andrew

Jeff Pages wrote:

Hi Andrew,

I'm pretty sure I read in a post earlier this year that Vista doesn't support non-WDM mixer DLLs, even in XP-compatibility mode.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Elder" <aelder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>