[wdmaudiodev] Re: Microsoft site not mentioned in welcome message

  • From: carsten schulz (private) <schulz.carsten@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:28:38 +0100

Hakon,

thanks very much for your info. It's been quite a while that I've updated the welcome message the last time.

I have just added the Microsoft site to our welcome message. You're right - that's really an important source for WDM audio developers and it's really worth to be mentioned in the subscribers welcome mail.

BTW, it would also be great to have a link to WDMAUDIODEV on http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/audio/default.mspx. I can find links to OSR's NTDEV lists but not to WDMAUDIODEV, but probably I'm just blind ;-)

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Carsten Schulz

On 19.01.2005, at 22:27, Hakon Strande wrote:

Dear users of wdmaudiodev,

Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/audio/default.mspx for the latest Microsoft white papers on Windows Audio technologies, past Windows Audio related presentations and for requirements impacting the future of Windows Audio.

Sincerely,

Hakon Strande
Microsoft Corp.