[wdmaudiodev] Re: Microphone Virtual Driver

  • From: Shree Kumar <shree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:35:39 +0530

Hi,

Thanks a lot, Scott! Your pointers to specific files
helped me the most.

I had also seen the msvad directory and had seen some of
it, but I somehow ended up thinking that it was not what
I needed.

I compiled and installed the MSVAD's simple driver(in Windows
Server 2003). There is a bug in that driver, but since the
code is illustrative only, I am not going to bother.

However, one problem that I am facing is that the driver is
not enumerated in a terminal services session. I use
waveOutGetDevCaps() to enumerate the audio playback devices.
Any idea what is going on ? (Note that this problem does
not appear when I login to the machine directly).

Regards,

Shree Kumar