[wdmaudiodev] MappingAvailable runs too many times and consumes so many Cpucycles

  • From: "Abhay dey" <abhay.gauranga.das@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Eugene Muzychenko" <emuzychenko@xxxxxxxxx>, wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:54:44 +0530

Hi,
        I have implemented  WavePci. Once my driver starts running it
executes GetNewMapping()\ReleaseUsedMapping() too fast and still no audio. I
have changed my timer value, but that did not worked. I have implemented
according to ac'97 implementation. Is there any modification required for
Getposition() formula when there is simulated DMA. Is there anyone who has
worked on WavePci ?

Thanks in advance.