[wdmaudiodev] Re: MSVAD sample and Audio engine traces

  • From: Rashee Chadha <rashee182@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:58:30 -0800

Yes. And If I remove the refernce of this sys file from inf, I get such
errors :

Driver package references a missing external file
'C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vaddyn.sys'. Error = 0x00000002

   Installing NULL driver!
!    dvi:                A NULL driver installation is not allowed for this
type of device!
!!!  dvi:                Cleaning up failed installation (e0000219)
!!!  dvi:           Default installer: failed!
!!!  dvi:           Error 0xe0000219: The installation failed because a
function driver was not specified for this device instance.
However this file is not generated as a part of this package.