[wdmaudiodev] MSVAD capture problem

  • From: "Iztok Prelog" <iztok.prelog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:36:34 +0100

Hi,

I would like to use the MSVAD simple driver as a capture driver, but the
driver seems to work only for rendering.

The Source parameter in CopyFrom points to a buffer which should contain
data from microphone, but there are only zeros in it. Also if I leave the
CopyFrom function empty/unimplemented and I try to record sound with Sound
Recorder application the recorded sound is scratchy and it hears like some
random data was saved.

Can anyone help me with that or give me a hint on where to start looking.

Best regards,
izy