[wdmaudiodev] Re: MSVAD and WDM capture

  • From: "Sam Tertzakian" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 06:36:41 -0700

Perhaps this is a clue: QCap.dll uses the Wave API to talk to the underlying
driver. But, KxProxy talks directly to the driver using KS IOCTLS.

So maybe you can search the Ks streaming for an IOCTL that allows you to set
the buffer size. Or maybe it can be done with the allocator in the driver.
You can specify how many buffers and the size of each buffer your driver
uses, but I don't think that gets exported or used in a way you can use.
But, perhaps it is possible.

Just some ideas.

Good luck.