[wdmaudiodev] Re: MSVAD and WDM capture

  • From: Yura <spirit@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sam Tertzakian <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:09:16 +0300

Hello ,Sam

Thank you so much for the answer!

I tried what you suggested, but have some problems again.

When I call SuggestAllocatorProperties(before the pin is connected),
it returns SUCCESS. Then I connect the pin and call
GetAllocatorProperties but it returns E_FAIL. When I run the graph I
see that KsProxy ignored my previous SuggestAllocatorProperties call.

Then I used debugger to find allocator properties in memory and to change
them. When I did this, the sound became perfect!!!(Only until I restart the
graph of course).

So here is my new question. Can I change the default allocator
properties that KsProxy uses from my driver? Or what else I need to do
to change them from User-mode?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,