[wdmaudiodev] Re: MSVAD BUG?

  • From: dprado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:29:28 -0200

I have observed the same behavior on XP. I noticed that each time a sound is
"played" though the msvad device it writes a new file called (stream_XX.wav )
where XX is a sequential number. Only the first file written  (stream_0.wav ,
related to the first sound played through the device) is a valid wav file.  all
other files that it writes are short files that do not have valid wav audio.

Dimitri