[wdmaudiodev] Re: MIDI hardware driver on XP

  • From: Greg X <greg1x@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:59:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

Thank you for the reply.

> throw out the parts you don't need (audio)

This is where I really need help. I can talk to the
LPT port, but I don't know how to throw out all of the
stuff dealing with audio streaming, buffering, etc..
I simply need to get a MIDI message and no more fancy
services.

Can anybody send me a very simplified version of a DDK
example which could be a good starting point for a
beginner (that's me ;) ?

Thanx!
greg1x

http://sbc.yahoo.com