[wdmaudiodev] MIDI driver help for Software MIDI controller using Pocket PC.

  • From: "Paul Griffiths" <gafferuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:08:18 +0100

Hi, im creating a MIDI controller using a pocket PC. Link
here:http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50295

At the moment im using virtual midi cables to connect my receiving
application to my music software.
Now I wish to construct a virtual midi driver so my application looks
like a hardware device.

Ive looked at the ddk samples, dmusuart ect but don't know where to start.
I know dmusuart creates a lib file, but how do i link it to a audio
driver? Also i cant can't get the sb16 example to work(it doesnt
start) but the virtual audio drivers examples do.

Ive written my app in c# so im thinking about creating a dll in c++ to
connect to the driver?

Any help/links appeciated. Paul.