[wdmaudiodev] Looped Streaming?

  • From: Pallavi Joshi <pallavi.v.joshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:56:59 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to implement looped buffering using the
KSINTERFACE_STANDARD_LOOPED_STREAMING option. But looks like this interface
is not compatible with my driver. Does anybody know of any other way with
which I can do this?

I am basically trying to use the same buffer to output my audio data. So at
every iteration only half of this buffer is rendered and the other half gets
filled with the next packet of data. Once the full buffer is played back I
want the stream pointer to reset to the start of the buffer and play the new
data. What is the easiest way of accomplishing this?

Thanks much,
Pallavi