[wdmaudiodev] Re: Longhorn Audio Services

  • From: "Daniel E. Germann" <deg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:38:21 -0600

Hi, Jerry.

There's good info in some of the WinHEC 2003 presentations.  Take a look at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/winhec/pres03.mspx
and expand the "Device & Bus Design & Drivers" section.  The first three
items are "Windows Longhorn Audio Architecture", "Windows Longhorn
Audio/Video User Experience" and "The Universal Audio Architecture (UAA)".
There's also a paper that describes UAA available at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/hwdev/tech/audio/UAA.mspx

Hope that helps.

-Dan