[wdmaudiodev] Re: Logitech USB Headset problem on XP

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:45:31 -0700

It's not coming from me.  Those headers are not present when the
messages leave my mail server.  I've checked.  My current theory is that
this is a bug in Ecartis, which is the mailing list software used here.
This problem started when I migrated to Thunderbird 3.0.  I've noticed
that my messages sometimes have an extra blank space as the very first
character on the very first line.  My GUESS is that Ecartis is
incorrectly treating that line as a continuation line for the mail
headers, and is adding its own header line after that.  I'm going to
check the Ecartis source code to validate that.

> Ok, thanks. In the direcks example, the state transitions are called
> sequentially, i.e. with no delay in
> between. I guess (hope) it would be valid to just:
>
> pin->SetState(KSSTATE_AQUIRE);
> pin->SetState(KSSTATE_PAUSE);
> pin->SetState(KSSTATE_RUN);
>
> with appropriate error checking in between calls ? (I saw that the aquire
> state is where the isochr resources are setup, so at least setting state to
> pause warrants error checking)

Yep, I think that's right.