[wdmaudiodev] Re: Logitech USB Headset problem on XP

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:29:07 +0200

Robert Bielik skrev 2010-08-13 13:52:
I'm trying the DirectKS example on XP/SP3 and with correct samplerate (ehm) it
works nicely
for the SoundMax device. But when I insert a Logitech USB Headset and try to
use that, I don't seem
to get any events from the driver.

When I kick off the pin into KSSTATE_RUN, nothing happens (other than one
notification per packet, since
the STOP->RUN state handler sets all packet events), but then nada.

With KsStudio I can stream PCM Sine Tone Source to the input pin, no problem (!)

Any ideas ?

Odd, with the USB headset I had to go first to KSSTATE_PAUSE, THEN KSSTATE_RUN.
Going from KSSTATE_STOP to KSSTATE_RUN
directly results in no events being generated.

/Rob