[wdmaudiodev] KsCreatePin Failure

  • From: Harsha HS <harsha_highspeed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:24:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

  We have filter driver , which makes a KsCreatePin call and has been
working well for both vista and XP platforms. KsCreatePin  returns succes ,
when we load the above driver over WaveCyclic or WavePCI drivers.
But the same function returns Failure when we load it over WaveRT
driver.It returns STATUS_NO_MATCH.

Has anybody seen this error code on the KsCreatePin call?  I'm
looking for suggestions on where to turn in troubleshooting.
The controller is an Azalia HD part(Realtek HDAudio).
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Thanks and regards
-harsha