[wdmaudiodev] Re: KSPROPERTY_STEPPING_LONG problem!

  • From: eric <esnothing@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:18:29 +0800

Hello,

After a quick experiment, using KSPROPERTY_MEMBER_RANGES makes the volume
control disabled. I found Mark ran into the same problem before:
//www.freelists.org/post/wdmaudiodev/Setting-upper-and-lower-volume-bounds,
and
what Michail said seems to refer to the same scenario. Nevertheless, I still
believe there is an answer in front of us, if any body had this issue solved
or just had a normal behavior luckily in avstream architecture and under XP
sp2, please leave a messge to us~ Thanks in advance.