[wdmaudiodev] Re: KSPROPERTY_STEPPING_LONG problem!

  • From: Michail Nikolaev <michail.nikolaev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:17:27 +0300

Hello Eric.

In my case system sends me -2147483648 always, when sound is set to minimum
value(It is minimum integer value). So you should handle it in special way
(set minimum device volume, or mute the device). Anyway - support you mute,
or not.

Also, your 0x31 and 0 values look to small. How I remember it shoud be
stored as VALUE_IN_DB * 0x10000.

Michail.