[wdmaudiodev] KSPROPERTY_STEPPING_LONG problem!

  • From: eric <esnothing@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:47:08 +0800

Hello Everyone,

      Recently, I implmented an audio capture filter in avstream
architecture under XP, and then I implment it's volume node to get a volume
control on my capture filter. After a lot of try and error, I finally made
the volume scroll bar work. However, the volume range of scroll bar does not
hornor the lower bounds of KSPROPERTY_STEPPING_LONG, but honor the upper
bound. I have tried to implment BASICSUPPORT handler, but it did not work. I
found somebody run into the same problem here, if this were solved, could
any one help?

P.S: The volume range can work normally under Win7.

Thank you in advance~