[wdmaudiodev] Re: KSNODETYPE_PERSONAL_MICROPHONE - does not get stereo stream requests

  • From: Matthew van Eerde <Matthew.van.Eerde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:57:48 +0000

If stereo support is advertised (MaxChannels = 2) then the default data
intersection handler will assume mono support as well.

If you support stereo but not mono, you need to write and register your own
data intersection handler.

What entries are in the "default format" dropdown in the Sound control panel
for your recording device?