[wdmaudiodev] Re: KSATTRIBUTE in PortCls use MiniportWaveCyclic

  • From: Tsai Tzung-Dar <tdtsai1973@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 03:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Frank:
I got a new version of Win8.1, its seems this issue is solved. I start use this
new build of Win8.1 to HCK test now. Thanks.

BR,
Tzung-Dar Tsai

________________________________
寄件者: Frank Yerrace <Frank.Yerrace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
收件者: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
寄件日期: 2013/8/27 (週二) 3:50 PM
主旨: [wdmaudiodev] Re: KSATTRIBUTE in PortCls use MiniportWaveCyclic

Have you already made an HCK submission?

Matthew van Eerde understands the HCK process much better than I do and might
have a better suggestion, but I suspect the proper process here is for you to
just make an HCK submission with the failure (perhaps with a driver that does
not implement the attributes to avoid the crash) and request an errata for that
particular test case and go from there. This will reach the right folks on our
audio team through proper channels and the right people will work with you.

Sent from Windows Mail on my Surface Pro