[wdmaudiodev] !KS external commands which require ks.sys private symbol

  • From: Moore Zhang <chinahearing@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:19:55 +0530

Guys:

I have been working on AV driver using AVStream framework for a long time. I
always know that there is an exiting windbg external module ks which
contains some amazing functions. But it requires the private symbol for
ks.sys and for that I never have chance to use !ks commands. I really know
that it's not easy to get private symbol from MS. But I still want to know,
is there a police about who and how can get a private symbol from MS?

Thanks!