[wdmaudiodev] Re: KS STATE PAUSE and Streaming

  • From: "Neetu Sand" <neetu.freelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:08:08 +0530

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your input.The problem was that I am using DriverWorks
framework for my driver and it does not handle "CancelRequest" properly
which results in the behavior that I seeing. What happens is :

KSSTATE_PAUSE->QUEUE TWO SRBs->Cancel both SRBs.

so because driver was not handling cancel SRB's everything was stuck!!

Anyway I have added code to override "CancelRequest" in Adapter and take
proper care of it. Things seem to be working fine now.

Thanks, Neetu.